My camera is bursting with a collection of gorgeous photos, but I've lost the cable to download them to the computer. Until I get back on track, here are some random Instagram photos of our winter days. Capturing some of the best things about the chilly weather in Tasmania. Hope you're keeping warm and toasty.
1) Scones, even tastier when baked by guests
2) A snowy hike to Lake Osbourne
3) Rainbow carrots from the new Cygnet Garden Larder
4) BBQ truffle sausages
5) Amazing! Tidy child's bedroom for a photoshoot (stay tuned!)
6) Decadent cauliflower cheese with more truffles from Tricycle
7) Seville oranges soaking for whiskey marmalade