I've been having a play with my new camera lens - this one - which is a huge a proper photographers one, and the photos are amazing. Here's our weekend in pictures, the first ones using my new lens.
1. My favourite old shed, built right on the water. I would love to live here. It's like a giant houseboat.
2. Messy spring garden with lots of flowers, and a naughty chook that escaped from the pen.
3. It's finally warm enough to cook outside and we gave the campfire a good work out. Here are Elsa's vegetarian "sausages" also known as grilled asparagus. Sadly the other snags at the back cooked a bit too quickly.
4. I can't take enough photos of the lovely sage flowers growing by the back door, but this time I managed to capture a bee in flight!
5. A new mobile phone for the children, they made it themselves and to be honest the coverage is pretty good for around here.
6. Happy campers huddled around the barbie at Sunday's River's Table Event - the second in the series that was a bit of a wet and wild day but delicious nonetheless. More photos here
I hope your weekend was filled with good things too.